Institute of Population, Health and Development (PHAD) is a subordinate unit under the Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations.
In the near future, in order to prepare for new research projects, the Institute needs to recruit 02 staff for training to become Research Officer / Project Assistant for the Institute’s research. The recruited candidates will work at PHAD office in Hanoi and will be delegated to short business trips to the project location as needed.
– Participate in implementing the Institute’s current research and project activities
– Participate in long-term or short-term research that the Institute implements in various provinces in Vietnam
– Develop and monitor financial plan for project activities
– Monitor, supervise and support partners’ implementation of the project activities
– Participate in the Institute’s research, surveys and assessment
– University degree in medical field (general practitioner, specialist of preventive medicine/bachelor of Public health or Social science)
– Able to work in team, active, having an inquiring mind
– Willing to travel on short and long business trips
– Fluency in communication English
– Negotiable payment depending on candidate’s working experience (starting at 3.500.000 VND/month)
– Entitled according to the provisions of Labor Regulation (social insurance, medical insurance, annual salary increment, other regulations particularly applied in the Institute…); After trial period of 02 months, recruited candidate will be given opportunity to sign in a labor contract of 02 years (extendable)
– Opportunity to work and learn from international professionals, trained on basic knowledge and skills to conduct research, manage projects
– Opportunity to participate in the Institute’s domestic and foreign research and training courses
APPLICATION: Required documents include
1. CV in English with a profile photo (taken no longer than 6 months ago)
2. Application form
3. Copies of relevant qualifications, certificates (notarization not needed; for students who have just graduated, temporary graduation certification from the university is accepted).
* Interested applicants should send their application to the following address:
Institute of Population, Health and Development (PHAD)
No. 18 alley 132, Hoa Bang, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Attn: Mrs. Le Hong Van (Administrative Staff)
Or scan and sent to email: email@example.com
* Deadline: August 15th, 2014. We will only interview qualified application and will not return unqualified application.
* Please don’t contact us via phone. Additional information about the Institute can be accessed at www.phad.org