RECRUITMENT NOTICE: THE CHIEFS OF PARTY
PHAD is having a three years FAA project from USAID to support people with disability in Vietnam. We are looking for a qualified Vietnamese Citizen for the position of the Chief of Party candidate for anticipated USAID-funded project for people with disability in Binh Dinh and Quang Nam of Vietnam. The project named Hold My Hand with a focus on strengthening service delivery of local public health institutions and home based care for people with severe disability in these two provinces. The Chiefs of Party will support initiatives that aim to increase the effectiveness, accountability and transparency of state and local health staffs in order to foster measurable improvements in the delivery of services in key sectors such as disability screening, OT/ST/PT training for clinician staffs working at different hospitals in Binh Dinh and Quang Nam, and providing services for people with disability in the community. He is also expected to provide technical guidance for the home based care and support model for people with severe disability. These programs also intend to boost the efficiency of key governance operations, to increase governments responsiveness to citizen needs and to improve government and civil society capacity. The project will work with CRS, the international partner to implement activities in Binh Dinh and Quang Nam. PHAD is seeking candidates that fulfill the following requirements
Essential job duties
• Provide overall creative direction, strategy and leadership and must possess strong management skills necessary to develop, articulate, and implement the vision for this contract
• Will be the main liaison between the PHAD and the COR-USAID
• An advanced degree in medicine and having a Master of public health from English speaking countries is an advance
• 10+ years of relevant experience on USAID or donor funded projects
• Demonstrated supervisory skills with 6 years of experience in direct project management of large and complex donor-funded projects and proven ability to oversee multiple activities simultaneously in multiple locations; USAID contract management preferred
• Demonstrated progressive experience working with development agencies and organizations, high-level national, state and local government officials, civil society leaders, community leaders and project beneficiaries
• Deep understanding of, and experience working in in the areas of health system, health training, central and local health care system, policy and public administration reform, public financial management and procurement, citizen participation and conflict resolution
• Deep understanding of, and experience in service delivery strengthening activities, particularly in health education, health and disability.
• Excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English
Time to start: After Tet holidays, 11 Feb 2019
Expected salary: monthly salary Gross $start from $1,500 plus benefits and could be higher depending on salary history.
To apply, please submit the following information before 31 Jan 2019 to email@example.com
– Updated CV in English with photo (taken in the last 6 months), including your contact e-mail, phone number and salary expectations; summary of experience, qualification …
– Reference letters (with name, title, phone number and email address of the reference person).
– Scanned copies of related diplomas and certificates (not need to be notarized until officially recruited).
– Please visit our website: www.phad.org for more information about the Institute of Population, Health and Development (PHAD).