Notice of recruitment – Strongest Families
Institute of Population, Health and Development (PHAD), a Viet Nam NGO – member of Vietnam Union of Science and Technology Associations (VUSTA) bases in Hanoi, is looking for coach position as follows:
Position: Coach (02 position)
Program: Strongest Families
Duration: 2-3 years
1. to provide effective telephone support to parents and families based on specified protocol regime delivery, following a telephone script,
2. to teach evidence based skills with the parent/child, problem-solve and provide encouragement during weekly telephone contact,
3. to ensure that continuity of care is delivered to clients as per Strongest Families protocol procedures,
4. to administer semi-structured interviews/questionnaires as needed, following a telephone script and protocol,
5. to ensure that clients are serviced in a timely manner,
6. other duties as assigned.
Requirement: Graduate from college or universities from any majors. Love children and interest in helping people. No previous experiences required but fluent of English is required because coach will be trained by international experts. Applicant should have very good speaking and communication skills, willing to learn new skills and having good computer skill.
Benefit: Opportunity to work with senior researchers and program officers in project managed by PHAD; participate in training courses offer by international expert and PHAD. This position is considered as fulltime staff of PHAD, competitive salary with full benefit package of insurance will be offered.
Please apply by sending your CV with your latest photo and letter expressing your interest no latter than 30-October-2016 to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Institute of Population, Health and Development
No. 18, Lane 132, Hoa Bang, Cau Giay, Hanoi
Fax: (04) 7 3000 988
No phone contact. For more information about PHAD please visit : https://phad.org
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.